Thursday 16 December 2010

I'm not lost, just undiscovered

Just came home :P went to town with Julia, Jesper and Jesper's younger sister Izabell. Super sweet girl. I was going to go to the solarium but I never did. There was too much snow so I figured that its probably better to get home. I bought some more christmas presents, facials and a nail polish. Tomorrow is the last day before the holiday but we don't have normal school. At 11:00, we have an assembly in a church. Then Julia and I will probably go eat somewhere and give each other our presents. Wonder what she got me :P It is going to be sooooo nice with holiday. I also started on my personal project today which is a very good thing. Lidia, my supervisor for it, helped me so much with it. I am making a perfume, btw!
Anyways, I would put up pictures from today but my charger for my camera has disappeared :( I can't find it anywhere... buhu... :( So I will put up a picture of Olivia and I. Tomorrow Olivia is coming :D can't wait to see her !! Going to be awesome !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment