Thursday 30 December 2010

My 2010

Did you fall in love this year?
haha No.... Not for real at least
Did you do something you have never done before?
Live alone in a house, go to a math course during the summer holiday, dyed my hair blonder, started blogging and had my back done...
The friend you missed the most this year?
A lot of people actually. Maria, Astrid and Lena, I will always miss the bond we had once. Also everyone from my summer camp of year 2009. Some people in Zurich and Stockholm too :)
A new friend this year?
I got a few friends this year. Adele, Julia, Danielle, Timothy and Jesper.
The best memory this year?
My trip to California. My birthday when Olivia, mummy and my sister an d I all went to Copenhagen.
Best movie of the year?
Toy Story 3 and Inception
Best tv show of the year?

90210, no doubt about it
Which song will remind you of year 2010?
Fuck you- Cee Lo Green and Who Owns My Heart- Miley Cyrus
Biggest mistake of the year?
I don't know. I have done a few...
Vacations you went on this year?

Egypt, Norway, Zürich one thousand times and back again to Sweden, England, California.
Were you happier this year than the previous years?
Happier than 2009 for sure... but not than the earlier years.
Dates that you will remember?
No specific date... hah!
Any goals you wish to achieve in year 2011?

Yes actually... Train more and eat healthier. Study even more. Find a terrific school for me to go to next year.
Pictures of 2010:



1 comment: