Thursday 23 December 2010

Are you a bad person?


1. Are you racist?
I certainly do not think I am a racist. I don't judge people by the way they look or come from. I think that it is really cool that everybody is different and people are raised differently in other cultures. Making fun of someone else for their race is one of the lowest things someone can do. As long as everyone has a good heart and can feel for others, everyone deserves the same chance.
2. Are you a homophobe?
No I am not! I don't think that the sex of a person has anything to do with love. People can't control feelings and it isn't their fault if they fall for someone in the same sex. I like to think it is brave to be homosexual and I think it can tell a lot about a person. I see beauty in it and not disgust even though I personally prefer my oppisite sex.
3. Are you a bully? No, I wouldn't like to think that...

No comments:

Post a Comment