Thursday 16 December 2010

10 random facts about me

1. I had a major knee operation last year. Effected my life in many ways including my weight, fitness and health.


2. I have lost way too many people in my life.


3. My facebook isn't working at the moment for some reason.


4. I love to sing!



5. I absolutely love birthdays and I think it's sad that as people get older, the less important it gets.



6. I believe so strongly in soulmates and true love. Although, I never found it for myself.


7. Billie Jean- Michael Jackson is my favorite song of all time.


8. I have been to nine schools


9. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author. For some reason I love books and movies where I tear up and let my feelings out.

10. I get easily influenced by people around me in both good and bad ways

(I'm not exactly a smoker. Just thought the picture went well)

No comments:

Post a Comment