Wednesday 6 October 2010

School -.-

Sitting in school working on crime that occurs in Malmö (Sweden) so if you find any information about it, feel free to let me know :-). But every now and then, even I need to take a break. Not much has happened today. I have only gone to school like most of the days. Sitting next to dear Julia. www.juliakokko.blogspot.com! I recommend you to go take a little look. I haven't had lunch yet and I am very hungry so I am watching the clock every five seconds. I saw a couple of dresses that I am very interested in buying. I will put up a couple of pictures later. I will also write my new e-mail later so you can contact me if you need anything.
If you are sick of your clothes and your closet looks the same as it did last time you checked it, i recommend you to go to www.asos.com. Pretty dresses and more.

xoxo, gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment