Wednesday 20 October 2010

Michael Jackson !


Dave Dave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Rumour has it that Michael Jackson is till alive. Since I am truly MJ's number one fan and have been for as long as I can remember, I would know. I could recognize Michael anywhere, dressed as anyone. But a man named Dave Dave, who apperently got his life saved by MJ when he was seven years old, is said to be the real Michael. When I looked into Dave's eyes, I knew directly it was him but still, I am not sure. Since the day he died, it has been my dream for him to get his life back but in a way my respect for him will be lost if he really went through all of this and that says a lot coming from me. I love Michael ! I love him so strongly, I can honestly say that I know everything about him. Things nobody never even heard. I know all his songs by heart, even the unreleased once and seen every photograph and interview.

MJ, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment