Tuesday 5 October 2010

Looooong Daaaaay :(

Today has been a long day.... got up at six to go to school that started at eight. Then went into to town and as much as I love shopping, it is never fun to go with a mother and brother who are NOT interested. Then I had vocal lessons which made me a little happier. I just got home about two minutes ago and I am eating spaghetti bolognese for dinner (I am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't like it) Then I am going to study a bit. I have a Swedish test coming up tomorrow and as much as I just want to skip it and go to bed instead, school is important.

I would also like to point out that I miss my friends like Tasha Patel. I haven't seen them in forever and I hope to see them next week when I come and visit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment