Saturday 30 October 2010

Day 1

Day 1 in California completed... I woke up earlier than what I thought I would and at 10.30-12.00, I went to a yoga session. It was good but very hot and crouded in the room so I didn't get a lot of air. Then I came back to the house that I am staying at and took a shower and got dressed. Andrea, Olivia (the mother and the 8 year old daughter of the family I am staying with) and I went to get our nails gone. I got both a manicure and pedicure. Later we went to Starbucks (got a strawberry frapuccino) and went to look at Jacob, the 6 year son of the family, play football. When we came back to the house, we watched The Lion King and ate dinner and then Andrea and I went for Chinese massage. It was relaxing. Right now I am laying in bed, exhausted and still a bit jet lagged from yesturday's flight.

Have a good nights sleep everybody !






1 comment:

  1. Omg. I love your nails! How much was it?! :P
    <3
    miss you

    ReplyDelete