Tuesday 19 October 2010

Good Night!

I have just spend the last couple of hours studying... NOT fun! Wrote an English essay and studied a bit for my French test that is coming up on Thursday. I also had time to paint my nails which is good I guess- the colour Black! This week, besides from studying, I am going to try to catch up on The Hills and then go to the solarium so I am not totally pale when I go to California. Only 10 days left! I can't wait! It is going to be awesome. Now however, I am as tired as I could possibly be so I am finally going to go to bed after a day that seemed a lot longer than what it really was. Tomorrow I have school and when I come home, I am going to study A LOT! I will also try to update my blog a bit.

But good night for now!

Hate the cold, Love the jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment