Sunday 12 February 2012

Night fever, Night fever

Yesterday, the school offored to take us to a water park with slides and stuff. I decided to go so I hung out with Ebba, Fanny, Pyttan and Lovisa all day. It was sooooo much fun. Then when I got back, I was so sleepy so I took a shower and then had a power nap. At night, Alice, Emilia, Esmeralda and I went to get ready in Anna's room before we went for dinner at Art Cáfe with Yanjaa. I shared a pizza with Emilia. That place seriously never gets old. Later at night we went to The Loft. There was an event there so a ton of people were there. It was really fun. Met some new folks and some old people that I hadn't seen in a while. Today, I've been really tired though. Chased a bee out of my room, swam in the pool, sunbathed, studied and even played some Sims :) hihi

Two pictures from last night hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment