Thursday 23 February 2012

I miss International Schools :-/

Just like the title says, I reaaaallllyyy miss International schools. Don't get me wrong, I love Kenya. I love my friends, I love the culture, I love everything but the school here is so boring. It brings down my mood. No, It is not like any school in the world is all rainbows and smilies but at least in International schools we get to do stuff such as roleplays, activities, games, anything that will make learning more fun. Here it is all, sit on a desk and write an essay on 1,000 words without do anything about the topic. There are no pictures we get to look at even. It gets sooooo boooooooring after a while. I don't believe that anybody learns from sitting down behind a desk for hours. It is probably the other way around. People go stir crazy from that. I know I'm about too. But it isn't just that. I miss no knowing everybody in school, I miss speaking English, I miss hearing about how other people has grown up and the different cultures. There is this connection in International schools that I have never really noticed before since I've always been to International schools, but now when I am here, I miss it. Of course, there is a connection here as well and everyone is so amazing here and I wouldn't wanna have it any other way but still... can't help but to miss it :/
A picture of Jesper and I from my old school <3
I miss you, bro xx

No comments:

Post a Comment