Sunday 29 January 2012

Naivasha

Yesterday everyone who wanted too from the boarding went to this place called Naivasha which is like 2-3 hours away from Nairobi with bus. We left at like 8.30 and after about an hour we stopped at Rift Valley which is this beautiful place we always stop at when we take a trip with the bus. We were there for like 10-15 minutes before driving to this forest-like place where we walked around. It was so unbelievably beautiful. We saw giraff's, zebra's, monkey's and even a buffalo. We found some shadow later, where we rested and ate some sandwiches. Then we continued driving but what Naivasha was at first, was a disapointment. The teachers had nothing planned for us and there was nothing to do. There were mice in the shower and gross insects everywhere. 4 people decided to go back home directly. I stayed though. This girl name Lovisa and I went to this horse field and just chillaxed. When we got back we ate dinner and after that we took the guys with us and went to a nicer resturant where we had some soda's. Lovisa, Johanna and I, sat up telling ghost stories, it was nice. The day after, they had organized boats for us to go out on to see hippo's. I saw a few. It was cool. Then we ate lunch and drove back to school. Now I am sitting in my bed listening to Kate Voegele and studying about the mass for a test I've got tomorrow :)






2 comments:

  1. What a pitures! Amazing! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picture! Amazing! I like it!

    ReplyDelete