Tuesday 22 March 2011

Here comes the sun


I am actually, believe it or not, laying out on my porch IN THE SUN :DDD The sun is here.... WOOHOO !! It is about 13 degrees calcius which isn't hot but a lot warmer then it has been here. Can't wait until it gets even hotter. But like I said, I am now laying in the sun with a red springy MJ styled jacket and tons of blankets around me... but it is still nice. I am going to study now and if I have time, I will be heading of to the gym later. I ended a couple hours early today so there will be no singing for me :(( But my mood is still on top ;) Then tonight when all is said and done, my mother and I are ordering Thai food and watch the newest (and last... buhuu) episode of Pretty Little Liars... YAY !! Then MAYBE, just maybe, The O.C. But for now... Adios babez xx

No comments:

Post a Comment