Thursday 17 March 2011

FML

I went off the bus by the super market cause I needed to buy ingredients for hamburgers. I could already feel as I was wandering around the store, that I needed to go to the bathroom. When I came out of the store, it was raining A LOT so I tried to wait for the bus which never showed up. So I started walking home as it started to hail. The hail became bigger and harder. I was wearing high heels which were killing my feet so it took even longer for me to get home. Then I almost needed to run cause I needed the bathroom so bad but if I even tried, I would slip. I finally get home, I look for my keys in my bag which took to long and when I finally found them, I dropped them so I picked them up, opened the door, threw my stuff on the ground and rushed into the bathroom. Then when I was about to start cooking my dinner, I realized I had forgetten hamburger bread and onion... FML !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment