Friday 25 February 2011

Day 4




I tried getting hold off a computer yesturday but there was no internet connection at our (awesome) hotel. But anyways, yesturday morning I woke up pretty early 'cause we were going to leave Sotogrande and go to another place (I don't know how to spell it). I met an old friend of mine who has just moved to Spain and we had lunch together with her mother and my parents but she had to hurry up cause she was going to have a golf tournament. While my father was working later on, my mother and I went to a shopping mall but we didn't find anything nice. So I went to the manicure. French manicure this time ;) they looks FAB ! After that, we went and had some drinks with a friend of my dads and we happened to drive outside Enrique Inglesias house ;) Later at night when we had checked in at the hotel, my parents and I went to Hard Rock Café. I had a chicken fajitas and a drink called berrielicious that was sooooo good !!! I even got the glass with me home + a little pink broucher but I regreat not buying the Hard Rock Café t-shirt, but oh well, there will be other times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment