Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day 3

Day 3 is completed. Soon time to go home :( Today I have had a lovely day with loads of sun and fun and now I have a pretty tan ;) I have basically been laying in the sun all day long. I woke up around 11 o'clock and I started my day with cocopuffs :D haaaa !! After breakfast, I went directly to the pool and took a fast swim, and then I sunbathed until about 1:30. My mother and two of my parents friends went with me to a resturant and I had a ceasar sallad but quickly regreat the fact that I didn't take a tuna salad. But it wasn't too bad. When we went back to the house, I took another swim in the pool and I could even convince my mother to take one as well but she went up as quickly as she got in. Then I sunbathed the rest of the day. For dinner, my parents made different types of fish. It was delish !! Now I just got out of the shower and I am ready for bed.

Night babes xx




Mamma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment