Friday 21 January 2011

Just because someone is smiling, doesn't mean they are happy

Julia was at my house today but she just left. We listened to music and ate tacos. YUMMY :D haha now my brother is eating our leftovers :P My msn isn't working but my computer is 100% fixed now :D FINALLY !! If it breaks again, I don't know what I will but it probably won't. I am in need of buying season three of 90210 but I am out of money. My piercing is also hurting a lot today. It has actually been bleeding a bit but I think I will just wait a couple days before I start worrying about that. Yesturday I had a little operation in my mouth on three different places. It was probably the worse thing I have ever been through. The anethesized hurt so much and it did something to my eyes so I couldn't see straight. My lips were all numb and I felt so dizzy. Today it is just pain in my cheek but I can live with that.


Would also like to share with me this picture of this hottie ;) Brian Austin Green, plays David Silver in 90210. My favourite character there :D haha ! He is also married to Megan Fox :P

No comments:

Post a Comment