Wednesday 26 January 2011

If only I could do it all over


Singapore- even today I can wake up feeling like I need to go back home

Luxembourg, I don't even miss it HAH!!!

Helsingborg, It was fun to live but only as a child

Zurich, still home for me. Friends and parents live there

Sigtuna--- No comment....

Skanör, will always be a part of me but never "home"
Today, for some reason I have been thinking about all the places I have ever lived in and how much I have left. All the friends I have lost, and a place to call home. Its funny how people tell me I am Swedish because I don't feel Swedish at all. I feel international if that even makes sense. In a way, I am happy for my moving around because it has given me a chance to try out different cultures and languages and I have been able to see the world but there is still this feeling within me that I have lost too much. I don't even know where home is. I bet that if I would walk into my 1st grade best friend, I wouldn't know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment