Sunday 11 March 2012

I wanna sunburn, just to know that I'm alive

Yesterday was pretty fun. I woke up at 12.30, and started the day with studying for like 2 hours. Then my boy came to visit me in school. He had brought food, Pesto pasta with chicken for me and a chocolate mousse for Alice. Then Alice went to do homework so he and I just hung out in my room. Then Alice came and the three of us decided that we wanted hamburgers so my boyyyy went to buy ingredients for hamburgers+popcorn and ice cream. While he was away, Alice and I got this crazy idea to jump into the pool with our clothes on haha :D and then we ran up to my room and everything was seriously soaked, the floor was like a swimming pool haha. Anyways, when he came back, we cooked and ate and then we went and sat in a classroom and watched John Tucker Must Die and ate junk food until midnight, when he went home again. Today is really boring, I've been studying, doing my laundry, and cleaned my room. This week is gonna suck. I've got A LOT of homework and about 1000000 tests. Oh welllll... its just to do it and get it done with.





No comments:

Post a Comment