Thursday 14 April 2011

I'm sorry but aaah....?

I am usually not the person to judge or critizise other people but I don't either like it when people think they are a lot better than others. The Swedish blogger, Ami of Sweden, is she actually kidding? Some things she says are so like... clueless. For example this:

"Inte alls för att verka ego eller så men så hissar jag min själv! Jag ser inte bara sjukt bra ut utan jag är också mig själv! Jag vågar vara ärlig mot mina läsare och skriva vad jag verkligen tycker! Min blogg är så bra och jag är smal, brun, snygg, rik och helt enkelt bara vackrast och bäst! :D"

Translation: "Not to seem ego or anything but I vote for my own blog! I don't only look really good but I am also myself! I am brave enough to be honest to my readers and write what I reallt think! My blog is so good and I am thin, tanned, hot, rich and pretty much just the prettiest and the best!:D"


I don't want to judge her, she might be a really nice girl but things like this are a little...???

No comments:

Post a Comment